Let's make 2013 more productive..

Since last two days I have been thinking as how I failed to put up nothing on my blog just nothing in the last 3 months. I promised myself to put pictures on my blog and then wanted to feel elated but to be candid enough I can't tell how displeased I am with myself. I wouldn't say I was tied up with job or something else as I am aware of the fact that I am not the only human who's working. There are plethora of people who are writing everyday I know they may be more busy than I am.
So, as I admit my defaulted manner of not dedicating to my blog I would like to start the new year with this resolution as to be regular and be part of my blog in advancing time.
Today morning, while I was thinking about not being regular in the car, going to work from my blatant usual way when I started experimenting with my camera and tried learning the new technique behind taking that perfect picture in the out and out perfect light which is flawless. I didn't realize what I clicked until I saw my picture slides and I apprehended that though brightness went haywire in the picture I did click someone, a biker. A biker on the road rather flyover where heavy vehicle aren't accorded in the acutely winter morning of 31st December. Not only the unexpected shot,the biker and that very moment gave me a huge grin as what I was attempting and what came out as a fruition so I thought why not to put the same picture here as it is something which I would like to remember and mark the significance of the last day of this year as its an ecstatic fallout from a noteworthy endeavor and then continue to constantly be present in nearing time.



Comments

  1. I think that its a good new year resolution... updating your blog twice a year is good enough after being in a busy work schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry