100 Days!



My allegories of lifetime must include this new blog and interest I have established over the period of time of clicking random pictures on everyday basis. To start with this blog there is something imperative which is ought to be showcased before writing up intensely about it. 

This photo challenge was taken up for a casual cause of getting involved with photography which was on the verge of getting lost from my life and maintaining a blog alongside. It became an obligatory task in my routine for 100 days no matter how some unexpected events had barged in at some point in time but I accomplished on achieving a set target for me. I clearly missed posting photos sometimes due to unheralded priorities in these 100 days but I upheld to post for the missed ones post the bygone of the day. 
And needless to say I learned forms of varied genre although wasn't involved to the hilt but this endeavor gave me an inspiration to have more of these tasks or moreover to get inclined to one particular genre like macro-shooting or monochromatic shades. This reminds me the video I had launched on YouTube few months ago which was not less than a footling experiment.

The peculiarities of my attempt made the journey remained much calmed as I didn't get involved in any kind of tomfoolery approach of having it achieved before time or failing the target in the midst of this esoteric challenge and falling for melancholy. This idea might be seen as an improvident to many but it makes me feel contended to have it accomplished now (on 21st April 2014) My most favorite is the picture on the last day, my trademark to give a finished touch to the blog. With the end of one journey there will begin one more... Soon enough! 

Happy Blogging! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..