THANK YOU!

Today morning when I was going through my little blog, suddenly got my eyes notified on my most recent blog, which enclosed “1 comment”, I felt so delighted to see a complete stranger had asked for some recommendations and had appreciated me at the same time. I strolled down more and took in one more comment on another blog where I had put down my journey to my school when I was just a kid.
Both these comments made me pleased on this little attainment. It’s eccentric to see that our own people sometimes fail to appreciate our triumphs but strangers don’t.

 Thank you for making my day!


This indubitably gave me more inspiration towards writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..