Showers Of Blessing

I got off my home and found something right next to my car parked. I captured it swiftly and sat in my car holding on the picture, eventually thinking as to what title should be given to it. In no time I came out with the Song sung in my school days and found apt.


 Today morning I started missing the chronicle period of School, well very significantly as December approaches there comes carols in the air and preparations we used to do back in school. With Christmas round the corner, every year we prepared carols with our in house music teacher and band. I can still recall few songs that were sung and got commendations during my possession. One of many songs, I remember Showers of blessing as most prominent.


One can precisely listen to it here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..