Here's to Aamir Khan and to make my old-age accompanied!


Like everyone I have a “not so small” wish-list, out of all countless wishes of the things I want to do, one is to collect a heap of books and to keep them safely so that they can be adorned onto the book shelf of my small reading room which I wish to have when I would have my own house and later in my old-age days these books can accompany me too. I don't know how to make the best use of books that we are already done with. Pass them on to someone else is not a good idea for me,  So like an intellectual human I would keep all my books to myself, safe. You can call me selfish.

As I said here that I would click and write more this year, at the same time to add on to that I would also like to read more and more. I have an awful habit of picking up the books and somehow reading the books leisurely with consuming time so that I can take them with me to sleep more often or for more number of nights. This happens perpetually with me resulting in taking much more time to finish them up than the actual time needed. But this time I would read more and more much in time and concurrently keep them collected with me.
 
There are not many I personally like but Aamir Khan for what he does with the tremendous assigned projects. It gives an awakening call to everyone in chorus with the lessons we need to learn from our own lives. He is not only an actor but director, producer, singer and idol to many.






 The Cover Page of the book "I'LL DO IT MY WAY- The incredible journey of Aamir Khan" by Christina Daniels.




In this book of his I read how he's seen the life so heedfully when his dad struggles with his own life since that time AK understood high monetary risks involved so he did it his way not for the heck of doing films but by doing a good amount of superb films in his career and performing in a remarkable way contributing to each flick with same and full enthusiasm. That’s why the book is named “I’ll do it my way”. His way has always blown me out with an encouraging story line and much needed character involved in the whole piece of work.
His brilliant effort towards "Satyamev Jayate" was a positive reception not only by our country people but worldwide.




 Here's to this one, my photography with Aamir Khan’s Biography. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..