Two of many reasons why I hate Winters!


I was in transit when I came up with this not so bad idea. Delhi is in shivering cold and at the same time it's awarded with husky blanket of mist in the air so its apparent to have traffic-halts at regular duration  I took a great advantage of it today by scribbling down words on the window of our car , finally capturing it. I find winters depressing and baleful, each one of us are free to choose their respective favorite season though I am being a little personal here. Poor suffers the most. In this horrendous cold when we feel uncomfortable and chilly sitting at our homes then we all can imagine the terrible situations people are going through with no homes, need I say more.


Secondly, I hate taking bath in this cold ridden temperature of 4'C or around.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..