Spot it!


During my trip to hills I not only found candid and panoramic shots but also discovered the beauty that lies within the nature of the mountains and its flora which is the most integral part and helps in making the location mindboggling with the elements of flora around me I felt contented and I started taking frames of almost everything I could spot in front of me. One frame that I detected was like a fantasy may be because I had not gone too close to nature in recent past and I encountered this bee which was inside the rose and playing with its stigma. It was so fascinating to watch this tiny creature playing and hunting nectar inside the flower. This has a lot of resemblance to life and is very lively, which makes this frame alive.



              

                                             Spot it!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..