Shared the moment


Some of the macro shots are extremely discordant at the same time, appealing. Each shot showcases the real experience of the being which is captured. This moment of capturing these beings will live forever as it marks a symbolic aspect of life which I had lived with them. In this frame, two ants are found mourning on the loss of their family member or perhaps a friend. When I took this frame I dint know what particularly was happening in between the two, I couldn’t figure out the condition of that very moment but soon after I zoomed in through knob to see I comprehended the truth very next second. If aimed accurately, one can possibly notice three heads and two bodies. I hope I am able to demonstrate what I wanted to show through this draft.

So macro shooting for me is always entertaining in comparability with the other genre of photography.  
Happy snapping !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..