Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry



"I think of the time when I was young,
the songs and compositions i sung.
Childhood memories and all that fun,
seems like it is unequivocally done.

Then came my college days,
to get trained and compete the race.
But i'am not yet over with all the craze,
Just as the fun I did by many possible ways.

Now is the tragic phase of life,
where money and success is all we thrive.
House to live in, car to drive
accomplishing tasks, dead or alive..."
 

I composed this one day while sitting in my office thinking of life and how it has fast-forwarded from the time when I was in school, this life has taught me many things and out of all odd judgments I wrote a recitation of my own. There are not only "three" phases but more, I wrote three here is because I have lived these phases, other phases may come in future if I continue to write like this.

Thank You
Keep rhyming!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Let's make 2013 more productive..