That silly kid...


I met him during one of the photo-walks I did last week. The moment he saw me and my friend approaching abruptly he came to us with a bunch of pens in his hand to sell. The guy was way too notorious and gave poses to my shutter, totally forgot to sell pens instead got himself clicked in every possible perspective he could imagine of course with his whole gang of friends along and after his session got performed, he asked me “Where will you show these pictures?”  I was numb to his question at that time but now I am thinking I wish I could show him where I showed his pictures…





Comments

  1. I remember this and the girl too who almost tried to snatch money from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she annoyed you like anything :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trek to Triund!

Epitomizing 3 chapters of my life in a poetry

Let's make 2013 more productive..